Is it safe to see the dentist during COVID-19? Yes!
If the answer to all of these questions is “yes,” it means the dental office is doing everything to provide a safe environment & hence, you can feel at ease going to the dentist’s office.
A safe dental practice:
● Records your detailed travel history and medical history.
● Sterilises instruments for each and every patient.
● Uses disposable suction tips and instruments.
● Disinfects the dental chair, instrument panels, dental light unit and benchtops between every appointment.
● Places protective barriers over surfaces such as a headrest, x-ray units, etc.
● Uses Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
● Requests patients to undertake a 30-second preoperational antimicrobial mouth rinse with a 0.1% hydrogen peroxide solution before treatment
● Uses high-speed suction that reduces aerosols by 95% whenever possible.
● Uses rubber dam that reduces aerosol by 70% whenever possible.
Come to Expressions Dental for all your Dental Needs!