Dr. Hinshaw shows how to choose a mask
How to Wear and Clean Mask properly
To all of our Valued Clients:
We sincerely hope that you and your family are in good health. Our whole community has been through a trying time these last few months and we know everyone is anxious to get back to a normal routine. While a lot of things have changed, the thing that has remained constant is our commitment to your safety.
A top priority for our practice has always been infection control. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the Alberta Dental Association and College (ADAC). During this COVID pandemic, the ADAC has been in constant communication with its members and issued additional infection control protocols to prevent the spread of COVID and reduce exposure.
There are some changes you will see at your next appointment. We implemented this to help protect you and our staff.
- We will conduct screening questions when we book and confirm your visit. You will also be asked to sign a COVID screening form when you are in the office.
- We will take your temperature (if it is greater than 38 degrees celsius you will be asked to reschedule your appointment in 2-3 weeks.
- When you enter the office, you will be asked to sanitize your hands or wash your hands.
- Our waiting room will no longer have magazines or toys as these are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- We are trying to manage appointments to allow for social distancing. That may mean that there may be fewer options for scheduling your appointment. This may also mean that you may have to wait in your car a few minutes to ensure it is safe for you to enter.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times and to reduce people in the reception area.
- Please do not bring friends or family to accompany you to your appointment. We are only allowing the person with appointment in or an additional person if the patient is a minor, has special needs or requires translation.
- If you have a mask, please wear it to your appointment.
- When you arrive for your appointment, for your safety please stay in your vehicle and “call us” and check-in to your appointment. Once we are ready for you then one of us will “call you” to come in for your appointment.
Thank you for entrusting us with your dental care and we look forward to welcoming you back!
Expressions Dental Team